Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hiatus

To my dear readers

Firstly a MASSIVE thank you to those of you who have so loyally read and followed my blog. I have been so encouraged by your comments, emails and kind words and have almost convinced myself that I might not be a half bad writer. Secondly a very big thank you to the numerous people who shared their love life triumphs and disasters with me (and my readers) and were humble enough to ask for a dash of advice (albeit some commiseration). Also a big thank you to those of you, who recognized me and stopped to give me your two cents' worth on where I was hitting and missing the mark! I do appreciate the criticism along with the compliments. I have decided to (like any good TV series or band worth listening to, notably The Killers), take a bit of an hiatus. Of course there are a good many reasons that people especially in the entertainment industry might take a break from their work: a little R 'n R for example. (Not Rock 'n Roll but rest and relaxation. Although, one might argue that you really can't have one without the other which proves my point!) Hiatus = R 'n R = new creativity. Since writing is really a creative outlet, I have decided to take a break so that I might return to this blog full of energy, new ideas and plenty of advice. I must apologize to those who have written to me in the past few weeks, I have shelved your letters and do have every intention of answering them post-hiatus. You might say that my response would be far too late by then and that may well be true so please do forgive me, anyway. I reckon a dash of mystery never hurt anyone and it might be good for you to live without answers for awhile? If that answer doesn't satisfy you then consider this quote by Erica Jong, "Advice is what we ask for when we know the answer, but wish we didn't!"

Thanks for sharing the last few months with me. Hope to be back soon!

Yours sincerely
TTB

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete