Monday, August 24, 2009

The trouble with turning 25

So, I have reached the ripe old age of 25 and have realised that if I have any hope of remaining hip, I need to start blogging. You know, leaving a legacy for my fans by recoding all the fabulous things that have happened to me in my first quarter century. Although I think it will really be more of a blog that focuses on the problems facing the world than about my memoirs. I might include some travel adventures (since those of you who waded through my marathon e-mails have requested more stories from the east). Mostly it will be about the things I object to and think you should object to as well. Whatever my nimble fingers pen I am bound by a code of ethics to speak the truth and nothing but the truth so you can count on that!



No comments:

Post a Comment